Training Education Support Institute (TESI) is a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit community-based training organization headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley. We are dedicated to strengthening individuals, children, and families in Santa Clara County and the surrounding Bay Area. TESI’s training services include:
- Trauma-Informed Care
- Preventative Health
- Child Development
- Special Needs
- CPR (Infant/Adult)
- Domestic Abuse
- Anger Management
- Parenting Classes
- Business Management
- Additional social services
We train to empower parents, service providers and educators how to recognize and appropriately respond to a child’s holistic developmental needs.
TESI was founded by industry professionals with 30 plus years of experience in the field of social services. Our team credentials include Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Clinical Psychology, Master of Science (M.S.) in Human Services, Master of Science (M.S.) in Social Work, M.A. Degree in Human Development, Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Social Work, Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Community Health and B.A. in Child Development.
The TESI team has dedicated their professional careers to the field of social services. Our professional experience includes clinical and psychiatry social work, marriage and family counseling, case management, applied behavior analysis (ABA), behavioral interventionist, and community training and education.
Our dedicated staff has over 30 years of experience serving the diverse families of Santa Clara County. Families include a multitude of cultures, socio-economic backgrounds and family demographics that vary in age, gender and sibling groups and include children with special developmental, behavioral, or medical needs. Through our vast knowledge and experience in the field of social services, we continue to strive to meet the needs of the disenfranchised, oppressed and marginalized of our community, allowing these families to become more stable and self-sufficient.
WHOM WE SERVE
TESI was founded on the fundamental principles of integrity, excellence and respect for all. We take great pride in the richly diverse community that we serve. Santa Clara County is one of the largest and most densely populated Counties in California. Our residents contribute a multitude of extraordinary attributes to the splendid tapestry of our community. We believe that every individual should be treated with fairness, compassion and respect, regardless race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, marital status, national origin, mental or physical disability, political belief or affiliation, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression or genetic information. We recognize that meeting the holistic needs of the individuals and families that we serve also means that we recognize and address all needs of the individuals and families that seek our assistance.
The Training Education Support Institute’s mission is to provide quality, training/coaching, and support that will serve to educate adults, children, and families of all backgrounds within our diverse community.
Build a diverse and welcoming organization that serves all communities throughout California.
TESI serves children, individuals, and families in our community through these four service areas
Social Media Outreach
- Continuous updates for the community of TESI’s news on social media.
- Hosting donor sponsored events for the benefit of the community.
- Working with service providers and businesses to market
Child, Adolescent & Adult Development
- Anger management classes offered for adolescents and adults.
- Socialization & play group activities for children, parenting classes offered for parents & caregivers.
- Our approach focuses on the understanding of each individual’s need.
- Family services are individualized.
- For those in need, outcall services are available.
- Provide small group classes
- Our community partners provide valuable supplemental services to the families that we serve
- Encourages a supportive network within the surrounding community
- Bring the community together with sponsored events
OUR CORE VALUES
- Professionalism – in the manner in which we provide services, the attitude we bring, the relationships we build, and our commitment to the mission of the Administration for Children and Families
- Accountability – holding ourselves responsible for actions and results and following the rules of ethical conduct.
- Advocacy – create opportunities for children, families, child care professionals and businesses to link with each other and other community resources.
- Respect – presenting oneself, programs, and perspectives with knowledge and skills.