Our board of directors is compose of individuals dedicated to strengthening families and enriching the lives of children, youth and individuals through education and support services.
The board of directors is responsible for recruitment of essential staff, providing direction for the organization, establishing a policy based governance system, holds a fiduciary responsibility to represent and protect the interest of the agency, and to monitor and oversee agency operations.
Become a TESI Board Member
- Human Resource and Personnel Management
- Legal Expertise
- Social Services
- Child/Human Development
- Community Relations
- Project Development/Management
- Grant Writing
- Community Involvement
- Collaborative project experience
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Project oversight and management experience
For Board of Directors Application please contact President/CEO Trevor Jackman at [email protected]